From: owner-alfa@domain.elided [mailto:owner-alfa@domain.elided]On Behalf Of
Russ Tine
Sent: Thursday, July 18, 2002 6:35 PM
To: alfa-digest@domain.elided
Subject: Spider clutch pedal

Hi, I know there has been discussion in the past
regarding the weld on Spider clutch pedal. Now that I
am rebuilding the assembly, I just wanted to be sure
of what I am looking at. Unless there has been a
previous repair, it appears that the clutch pedal is
welded to the pivot about an inch below the shaft. Is
this a repair, or is this the way it was made?
I will be replacing both master cylinders, anything
else I should do while I am in here?

Thanks,
Russ Tine
75 Spider