Anyone parting out a Milano?

Is anyone parting out a milano? I need some electrical connectors and/or a section of the wiring harness from the steering column that connects to the headlight and windshield wiper switches.
Also, does anyone have a copy of the windshield wiper, ignition switch and headlight switch circuit(s) for an '87 Milano they could email me? I am putting a power steering system from a Milano into my '84 GTV6 and replacing the steering column (to get the telescopic function) and the wiring and connectors for the Milano switches are all different.

thanks,
-Obie
Tacoma, Wa.
assorted alfas