Parts and advice needed, PLUS Alfa's being sold in Indiana

Alfisti,

I am currently in the process of rebuilding my '79 Spider and would like to know if any Alfisti might have some of the following items collecting dust that they would like to part with...

1.  A good used late model spider starter to replace the old heavy one I currently am using.

2. Used performance camshafts...I am currently using 11mm Columbo cams and am not satisfied with them.

3.  Good used performance headers.

4.  Aluminum flywheel with pressure plate

Also, I am thinking about upgrading my current ignition system (Marelli Plex) to a newer system.  Any recommendations?

Since I will be relocating to Athens, Greece to work on the 2004 Olympics in October, I need to sell some of my Alfas (and one BMW)...a 1991 164L (auto) 140K good condition, 1990 Spider 110K good condition, a 1987 Milano 130K-not so good condition and a 1997 BMW 528ia 52K mint condition with Dinan chip

PLUS, I have many Alfa parts that will be for sale in the very near future...

Please contact me off digest.

Thanks,

Chip