RE: Hazard warnings, both real and figurative

Just for chuckles, I brought up the Cardisc and looked at the wiring
diagrams for the '74 Spider, and the '74 Berlina.

The numbers are not there on the Spider wiring diagram, but they are
there on the Berlina diagram.

So, the IAP diagram may be an accurate copy of the factory diagram,
perhaps the numbers were just never there on the Spider diagram.

Hmm.. have been following this, and since I have the original manual on the 77 Spider we just got,
still with the loose page folding diagram, I took a look..
Wires are marked by color, no numerical marking on the switches/relays/etc.
Maybe they just didn't do that on the Spider prints? Wierd..

I guess I'll be spending some time with the electrical system on this car.. I have my #3 fuse blow on a regular basis, taking down the turn signals.. (probable intermittent short) and just discovered my flash the highbeams switch flashes the lowbeams.. (unless it's actually supposed to be doing that)

Jon and Marica
77 Spider