RE: Hazard warnings, both real and figurative

> Now I'm very puzzled with Andy Kress's comment, "I'll tell ya, reading
> these diagrams ain't a job for anyone w/ astigmatism!" This was said
> after solving the Arnold's riddle, briefly and succinctly.
>
> Before the "...these diagrams..." comment fully sunk in, I
> figured, "Oh
> right, Andy carries this information around in his vest pocket.
>
> Once fully sunk in, I turned to the wiring diagram for my own car ('75
> Alfetta GT). Sum bitch, there are teeny, tiny numbers by the various
> connections on the wiring diagram's emergency flasher switch.
>
> Went back to my photocopy of the wiring diagram of '72 to '74 spiders
> purchased from IAP. There aren't any little bitty numbers to coincide
> with the various wires.
<snip>

Just for chuckles, I brought up the Cardisc and looked at the wiring
diagrams for the '74 Spider, and the '74 Berlina.

The numbers are not there on the Spider wiring diagram, but they are
there on the Berlina diagram.

So, the IAP diagram may be an accurate copy of the factory diagram,
perhaps the numbers were just never there on the Spider diagram.

>May I quote myself (thank you): "I have
>been a one man band in trying to get people to recognize that
ABSOLUTELY
>NONE (sorry about the yelling) of the Alfa wiring diagrams include
>Specific numbers of where Specific wires are to be attached to hazard
>light switches, ignition switches, flasher units, nor emergency flasher
>units (they're all separate parts)."

Well, then I guess you'd be wrong here - the Berlina diagram appears to
have the information you're looking for, and your '75 Alfetta diagram
seems to have it too.

;)

bs