re: Hazard warnings, both real and figurative

Biba writes:
>Some hotshot out there with a stack of really pristine wiring diagrams
>want to have them lovingly reproduced (including the itty, bitty, teeny,
>tiny numbers)? Won't say you'll get rich, but charge enough to make up
>your costs, and eventually your kids might benefit slightly.

I'm in -- if someone can come up with a good, clean, complete, legible copy of
a 1974 USA-spec (115.01) GTV 2000 wiring diagram, I'll certainly contribute a
buck or two to your future comfort or children's education.  The one I got
from IAP is so blotchy I've spent about 2 hours with a micro point pen and a
ruler trying to complete the wire runs so I can at least hope to use it for
troubleshooting.  I should have returned it.

Tony
Portland, Or
70 2800CS

PS:  Notice how I only included the relevant few sentences of that long post
from Biba, instead of copying the ENTIRE message?  There's lesson here,
bandwidth wasters...