164 gas fumes

Richard,

The typical places for the stink, (every 164 I've owned suffered this) can be
fuel rail lines, (check for cracking and clamps condition) and also behind the
motor there are some short ones, which I have never pursued. See also if the
trunk stinks, more typical.... this can be the one way valve on the canister,
or the rubber gaskets in the sending unit and fuel pump on top of the gas
tank. Surely you will curse this location behind the false wall in the trunk.

Happy hunting, I'll be there with you this weekend... gas odor and master
cylinder are on the menu at AlfaBill Home Alfa repair...

A Corolla is looking mi-tee tempting sometimes.... (just kidding)

AlfaBill