Re: Hazardous Materials

In a message dated 7/19/2002 12:50:55 AM Central Daylight Time,
owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided writes:

> Subject: Hazarderous materials
>
>   I'd second your motion on the wiring diagram thing and add that
> wouldn't it be nice nice if "somebody" figured out the correct amperage
> for each of the fuses and add that info to that same diagram.

Not so difficult, fuses 1,2 and 3 are each 16 amp.  all the rest are 8 amp.
per the Haynes repair manual.

GTV6 is the same except for the additional 2 fuses for the power windows
which are also 16 amps each...source 1983 GTV6 owners manual.

I will check later into the 164 owners manual.

Jerry in Houston