164 Bosch Euro Headlight Connectors

164 Digest owners,

I've just recently purchased the Bosch Euro spec lights for my 164. For
those of you familiar with these, I have now run into the 5 and 3 pin
connector issue. I have seen several digest postings on the installation of
these but no one has listed a resource on where to get these. I live in a
small town so I have to order these from somewhere. I have also seen that
this might be the same connector used in the power windows and doors. Could
someone confirm this. If so it would  make my quest a lot simpler.

Thanks, always appreciated

Keith Strini