164 & milano parts

To Keith and all,

Thought I would pass this on to everyone, There is a gentalman named Robert
Parker in Lebanon Ct. that is parting out a 164L and a Milano
Plat.  He sells some on e-bay were I won the bid for a 164 5 speed trans
($107.00) great deal. any way I called him once I won the bid, he was a little
bummed that the trans only went that high but said "thats the risk you take"
He asked if I needed other parts and this is what i got

5-speed trans
A/C condensor
Radiator w/fan
radiator mounting bracket

All for $250.00 shipped what a great deal and shipped fast. I told him I would
relay to the digest so if you need any parts give him a call and tell him I
sent you. here's the contact
Robert Parker  860-642-4362

No interest just a happy customer

C Norheim