From: owner-alfa@domain.elided [mailto:owner-alfa@domain.elided]On Behalf Of
Greg Thompson
Sent: Monday, July 15, 2002 08:57
To: Alfa Digest
Subject: gtv6 power window cable

it's been a bad week for my gtv6.  the cable for the driver's power window
broke yesterday.  i haven't pulled the motor out of the door yet.  before i
do, i figured i'd ask here about what i should look out for.  can i just buy
some fresh cable somewhere (where?) and hook it up?  looked like the cable
is fastened to the bracket on the lower edge of the window by a pair of
screws and a little metal plate.  is it a simple job to pull the motor and
replace the cable?  tips?
--
        -greg