Re: HELP! Dilemma evolves into emergency

Joe,

Try the magnetic picker-upper thing first!  Go fishing with it - you will
probably find your missing nut, and several others that you thought were
long gone!!!

I finally bought one of these recently - it was one of those tools that I'd
never owned, and I'm kicking myself for waiting so long.  The picker-upper
that I bought has a flexible aluminium wire shaft that can be bent into
shape, and a magnet that is only about 6mm in diameter, but is very
powerful.  Not only is it good for retrieving parts, but for those
nuts/washers that are hard to get - so you use a tool with an extension
piece and just KNOW that you will drop the part - I use the tool with my
right hand, and using my left I hold the magnetic tool with the head just
next to the nut.  When it come off, the magnet will catch it before it
drops.

What you do to your little brother us up to you!

Cheers,
John Wiltshire
Sydney Australia

If you have received this email in error, you are prohibited from reading,
copying, distributing and using the information.
Please contact the sender immediately by return email and destroy
the original message.