Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2002 15:43:45 -0500
From: "Tony" <agraziano@domain.elided>
Subject: Spider speedometer
BlankDear all,
I'm new to this digest but I have been following on and off for a while. I'm
the owner of an 87 spider grad which I bought lat summer and are in the
process of bringing back to life. I'm the previous owner of an 86 spider
bought new way back then, so I'm not new to alfas and i'm definetly not a
'dreamer'.  Among the problems that I'm faced with is the inaccuracy of the
speedometer. I understand that this is a common problem in mid 80s spiders
but
I never had this problem before and I don't seem to find a solution for it.
The speed registers at about 12% lower than it actually is. The odometer
registers the milage accurately.
Any suggestions?

TonyG.