Re: Milano steering rack removal

Pat,

Try this:
http://denovich.com/alfa/sikand_mti/clone/steerack.htm

	--Mark

Pat Farrell wrote:
Hi Folks-

I know this has been discussed, but of course I can't find the reference now that I need it. Can anyone direct me to the AD or help with new info on removal and replacement of the steering rack for a Milano? Any particular tricks? How do you get at the nuts recessed next to the rack on the passengers side? Any problems getting the steering shaft splines free?

Thanks for any and all suggestions.

Pat Farrell