goodbye Arese! NOT

Sandro

Thanks for the update on Arese. When I was there in late May I had a discussion with the security guy at the Museo entrance. He spoke about three words of English and I spoke less Italian. However, his pride in Alfa Romeo was obvious. This guard was trying to get the message across to me that production of Alfa vehicles had ceased, but that some production remained on the site. It was all a bit of a mystery until I read your email.

Doug Gould
Melbourne, Australia
1985 White GTV6
1991 Blue 164L
1959 Blue VW Beetle (From Grandma's estate - 43,000 miles)