SSCS and Badging

Honorable and Most Helpful Alfisti-  Thanks to everyone who took the
trouble, both on and off list, to respond to my badging query... a great
group you are!  It seems the mystery has been solved and the riddle
unraveled, with 3 badges being the correct number for 2000 Spideys. Russ
Tine, is there any way you could email me a copy of the brochure you have
so I can get the spacing correct?(Now I have to find a 2000 badge to go
with the others I have.) Everyone going to convention, have a blast on
our behalf. Everyone who's not, have a blast wherever you and your Alfa
are! (Me, I'll be in Puerto Vallarta  (Sans Spidey, unfortunately) to
soothe my disappointment about not being in HB/LA.) Cheers, SSU and Happy
Motoring!  Patrick Hood, Seattle and points South, NWARC