AROC National Convention (fastest route from Costa Mesa to Fontana)

Hi All,

Anyone staying at the Hotel in Costa Mesa Wednesday night? I'm staying
close by but I don't know the fastest route to the California Speedway
track. I'm afraid of taking the route which has heavy traffic. Wouldn't
mind taking the nice toll road, not sure of directions though.

I'm planning on leaving for the track by 6:30-7:00 am from Costa Mesa.
Hopefully traffic won't be so bad. So any info would help.

Thanks

Zamani
'87 75 3.0 QV (Time Trials car)
http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com