Brake Fluid

	Having used most of the fluids on the chart you had a link to, there
is something else you might want to take account for. The Wilwood, Castrol
SRF, and Motul fluids are racing type brake fluids. They will require that
you bleed your brakes all the time.  Another factor is their cost per oz is
much higher than other types of these fluids. I have personally settled on
using the ATE Super Blue and Type 200. This fluid is a DOT 4 rated fluid,
but it does not require the constant bleeding as the true racing fluids. The
ATE fluids are also available at almost any German parts supplier for around
$8 a liter. I have used the ATE fluids in the race cars over the last many
years without any issue.

	I would stay away from the Valvoline, Ford HD, and Castrol LMA for
track use. They do not stand up to the temps generated on the track. Good
Luck.

	ANDREWG
	Houston, TX
	82 GTV6 #63 ITS