164 engine heat entering cabin

I'm having a hard time preventing engine heat from entering the cabin.  So far, I have installed
a control valve shutting off water flow to the heater core (for those of you interested, I found a 3/4''
manually operated truck valve ($24) that works well).  To my surprise, I still feel warm air coming out
of the vents with the water shut off.  My guess is that hot air from the engine compartment winds up
being sucked into the car because of a poor seal between the hood and the false firewall.  I noticed that
the main gasket seals ok against the hood, but I'm missing two cube-shaped pieces of rubber that completed
the seal at the edges of the hood.  Does anybody have spares of those rubber blocks or tell me where I can find them?
Thanks in advance,

Antonio