Giulietta spiders for sale in Bay Area

These Giulietta spiders for sale in SF Bay Area, from craigslist.org. Not my
cars, etc.

Andrew Watry
3 Alfa Romeo Spiders for sale
Reply to: jsmith347@domain.elided <mailto:jsmith347@domain.elided> Date: Tue Jun 25
19:54:33 2002   3 Alfa Romeo Spiders for sale. All three are 101 Series. Two
1962 spiders and one 1965 Spider. One '62 was a "driver" until parked 7
years ago. One is apart for restoration and the '65 is complete but a parts
car only due to severe chassis rust.  I have a bunch of parts, some rare,
some in great shape, some used and needing restoration. Prefer to sell all
three cars and parts as a package.