a bunch of newbie questions

Paisani:
I have a 92 Spider Veloce and need some advice/direction from anyone willing
to indulge me. Here are the things that I'm looking at doing, experienced
feedback greatly appreciated:

1) Redline gear oil (75w90NS) in the gear box. Anyone have experience with
BG Synchroshift in Alfa gearboxes?
2) Magnecor ignition wires.
3) I need to replace the hoses from the Intake hose to the oil vapor
canister and the idle speed actuator (?) ( the cylindrical Bosch thingy
hanging off the plenum). Suggestions on sources for such things? I've tried
the catalogs of the usual suspects to no avail. (Please, someone tell me
that I can just waltz into Autozone and pick them up)
4) Bosch plus four plugs.
5) Draining the oil - Should I use any kind of  "flush stuff" (I do like
technical jargon) or just drain it and add fresh oil?
6) Bosch Oil Filter

In three weeks of owning this car I can say that it is the quintessential
Italian car. Its a pain in the ass, but a beautiful, even a magnificent,
pain in the ass.

Thanks in advance

John Paradiso