Hornswaggled

Well,
     Another night to no avail. New points, new condenser installed a week
ago, then suddenly the spider wont fire a lick. It turns over fine, but will
not even attempt to come to life now. All fuses are pulled and checked, fuel
level is good in carbs, pump is delivering fuel. Good compression, proper
timing, the plugs seem to be firing properly. Butterlies operating in carbs
properly. New coil installed tonight, Im buffaloed. Pulling a plug, grounding
it and watching shows a spark. It may not be a huge spark, I dont really know
what is proper, but some spark exists. Since fuel is pumping to the carbs,
its hard to believe that both would quit delivering to the cylinders at the
same time, and if only one was not working, then at least 2 cylinders would
fire and try. I think it has to be ignition and the only thing I havent tried
is a new condenser. Do condensers ever stop functioning suddenly? Any help
appreciated..... what am I overlooking? Any help?
        randy