Re: Alfa 164: broken gas cap??

Ross,

You said:
"I'll need a new gas cap door.  Where can I get one? Where can I get 1991 Alfa Blue Metallic paint?  How difficult is it to attach a new one? Any one who has experience with this....your advice is appreciated!"

Di fatta sells em. I don't remember the price. I had to drill the center of the old piece to get it free from the body. The new one snaps in. Regarding paint I just bought a pint of single stage from my local auto paint store for less than $20. Look in your B2B phonebook under autobody supplies. The code for my gtv6 color was on the trunk boot.

Steve Remington
91 164
85 gtv6