Preparing for Long Alfa Trip

Gentlemen:

Later this week, I'll be driving a 1986 Alfa Romeo GTV6 2500kms west and
driving a 1973 Porsche 911 2500kms back east.  I think I need to have my
head examined.

So my question is, what should I pack for the trip?  My list so far:

1) Fuses
2) Fan belt
3) Jumper cables
4) Pliers, vice grips and misc. screwdrivers
5) Adjustable wrenches
6) AAA card
7) Cell phone
8) Credit card
9) Can of instant spare
10) Flashlight with extra batteries

Anything else Alfa specific?  Should I bother bringing sockets or
wrenches?  If so, what sizes?

Both cars have been thoroughly checked over and are in a fine state of
tune.

Henry