re: long trip

Henry mentions a nice little jaunt in his GTV6 coming up & wonders what
he should pack with him including a fan belt.  You mean a water pump
belt, riiiight ;-)  If you feel your GTV6 is reliable enough for daily
driving just change the oil & give the car a once over, head out.  One
thing I like to do the day before a roadtrip is clean the car really
good inside & out, makes the driving experience much more pleasureable.
Plus, ya gotta look good for those pics!!

Tess- you don't pack too much for a track day, just the wrong items!
John Case had to drive me all the way to my house from the last
Bremerton event so I could pickup a replacement Spica fuel line.  Put 4
Spica lines on your check list next time.  You know it's not all that
uncommong to have 7 Alfettas show up at a NWARC track day ;-)

Lates,
Zach
Redmond, WA