Electric Fan Replacement

My fans were grinding, and ultimately one of them wobbled enough to jam and
fail completely. I took the car to a wonderful shop in Huntington Beach, CA,
(home of the AROC National Beach Party next month!) by the name of U.S. Auto
Electric. Albert was able to purchase replacements from Kragen Auto Parts
(also known elsewhere as Shuck's and Checker) that fit in the original
shrouds. These are a major improvement in the radiator cooling ability, are
quieter, and draw less amperage; they resemble aftermarket pusher fans, and
use eight fairly thin blades. They are made by Imperial Automotive Products,
and are part number 226110.
HTH!

Jim Barrett
HB CA USA