Re: GTV6 Fuel Pump Wiring help needed

OK,  I have narrowed it down even further.  I traced the positive wire from
the pump to the relay at the 88y connector in the relay block.  I then ran a
wire straight from the + on the battery to the + pump wire and got some pump
noise!

According to the shop manual, I should jump 88y and 88d together, meaning, I
assume than there has to be connection between the 2.  88d is a heavy guage
wire that goes along the firewall and it looks to emerge behind the fuse block
under the steering wheel.  It looks like it would be a ground wire based on
the guage but I am guessing it goes to the fuse block somewhere.  Does this
make sense?

Regards,

Robert C. Savi
Principal/Architect