[OT] Korea Wins!

Please indulge the off-topic post but I need celebrate a bit online.  As
Alfa owners, we are sympathetic to all things Italian but this win was
truly sweet.  Where I live in Toronto, the Italians are one of the
largest, most visible ethnic communities.  Us Koreans often have shout
just to be noticed.  Today, we rule!

I watched the game with one Korean friend and 6 Italian ones.  Let's
just say that we were lucky to get out alive.