Re: Spider top question

They are meant to be pulled up and clipped onto the tops strut when the
top is folded. the idea is to keep the top from bouncing as you drive
so as to keep the top from abrading itself. Probably not a bad idea,
mine have never been used as they were missing when I bought the car
and I never replaced them.

Ed
Loveland, CO.