re: Former Ball Peen Special comes home

In AD v8n820, 'nardo wrote:

> I got the call yesterday afternoon that my '83 GTV6 was
> only needing a quick wash and it would be done at the body
> shop.
<snip>
> Overall, the job looks very good, especially since it only
> cost me $1250. There are still some small dings here and
> there, but you've got to look real hard.
<snip>
> If we have a problem gettin' the a/c recharged on Petei's
> 164 next week, we'll bring it to convention if I can get a
> new engine coolin' fan or two in time.
<snip>

'nardo - Glad the 'special is home and looking so good! Hope you can bring it to the convention and show it off.

Tom
Seattle
10123 (home bound)
11615 (tryin' to be ready for the convention, and glad for the non-competion from the 'special for "Worst Shape Alfa" at the concours :o)