Re: Fouling plugs, 84 Spider

----- Original Message -----
From: "Greg McNair" <gmcnair@domain.elided>

Greg, I also have an '84.  Yes the O2 sensor had a sleeve over it, but it was quite obvious. Once I loosened the clamp it slid up
the wire to expose the sensor.

Fouled plugs- I had a plug fouling coincident with a black oily spitting from the exhaust. I replaced the thremotime actuator and it
went away.  The plugs never fouled as bad a you described, but the exhaust cleared up and the plugs are much cleaner.

YMMV

Nick
Apex, NC
'84 Spider