Carpet Replacement 78 Spider

I'd like to get some feedback from any members that have replaced the floor
carpeting in their Spiders.  Specifically, I'm interested in knowing where you
purchased the carpeting, what's your opinion of the quality of the product,
how was the fit, where do you get the rubber insulation stuff that goes under
the carpet, and how long did it take you to do the install.
Thanks,
Dennis, Northern California