Have a Mini Day

Well Kiddies,
    I just got my first drive in the new Mini. What a kick in the butt! Jane
had been telling me that our neighbor across from the old house had a new car
but she wouldn't say what just that I should get in touch. Well we were
working on the old house and she said "Scott's here go take a break." So after
respectful inspection he asked if I wanted to go for a spin. Sure thing! Then
he hands me the keys! Hot Damn! So we went up and down Interlaken on the north
side of Capitol Hill. Some one tried to follow us. No way with us in that
little water bug. Coming back to Wallingford a Bimmer got on my tail for a
look see on the jug handle that goes from the University Bridge over to
Wallingford. That little bug put a couple of seconds on him just like that. He
may be going down to Fife tomorrow to put his name on the list. Either that or
he needs to attend our driving school. Scott had the base model (eighth car
delivered in WA). It can scoot. Around town we couldn't checkout the top end.
Can't wait until the Cooper S comes out. Another neighbor has his name on the
list for one of those. Scott said a couple of Cooper S's have shown up
already. I'm trying to get him to bring it out to the NWARC track day on June
7th just so folks can check it out.

Emmo - Still grinning in Seattle