Re: Fiat 850 Coupe on ebay

At 4:56 PM -0400 5/30/02, Watry, Andrew (LNG-MBC) wrote:
>Sorry for the off-topic post, but I know many of you drool at the thought of
>returning to your reckless youth, as I do, and once again owning the world's
>most fun car, a Fiat 850 Coupe. There's a 1971 four-headlight model on ebay
>now, item 1832273582, closing June 2, in Indianapolis, that has met its
>reserve at $490 already and looks like a decent car, with a purportedly new
>engine (should be the sublime 903).

Oh yeah! The favorite cars (3) of my ill-spent youth. Think I'll get it and paint it a nice forest green to be baby bro to the britalian GTV6

I are a bit wurried about the "TARE IN THE SEEM" the seat has though. Got enough o' them troubles...
--
Michael Williams
Sacramento, CA, USA

69 Duetto
73 Berlina (Fiat 124 Special) (TARE IN THE SEEM)
84 GTV6 (TARE IN THE SEEM)

http://alfanut.home.mindspring.com/default.htm