Fiat 850 Coupe on ebay

Sorry for the off-topic post, but I know many of you drool at the thought of
returning to your reckless youth, as I do, and once again owning the world's
most fun car, a Fiat 850 Coupe. There's a 1971 four-headlight model on ebay
now, item 1832273582, closing June 2, in Indianapolis, that has met its
reserve at $490 already and looks like a decent car, with a purportedly new
engine (should be the sublime 903).  Not my car, etc.

Andrew Watry