UK Insurance

Hi

>>My 166 3.0V6 insurance is due in August, and until now I've went through
Westbury, but at #490 its getting a bit pricey.<<

Having had fun trying to insure a lhd 1.3 33 from 1990 in the UK, the
cheapest
quote I could get was Chris Knott / Westbury (the most expensive was the
AA). However, one that ran them VERY close was Tesco. Few other people
have found them very good as well. Chris Knott were #8 less, but then they
also would beat any other quote by 10% so they landed up knocking off
an additional #25ish to be the full 10% under the Tesco quote

Our Maserati is insured with Aon, along with my classic bike policy. We
had no problems contacting them and there quote was half anybody elses.

All the best

Keith

PS - For those outside the UK, Tescos are a large UK chain of supermarkets