Re: Clutch pedal - steering wheel clearance

Hi Greg and Don,
There is a solution to your awkward problem... drive a proper car. One that has the steering wheel on the right hand side!

(Oops - maybe the brake pedal to steering wheel clearance then becomes an issue?)

Regards
Jonathan Griffin
U.K.

P.S. I run an old Momo Prototipo leather-rim wheel which is quite a bit smaller than standard and it's perfectly comfortable to hold and steer with, as well as looking special. Doesn't slip through sweaty palms like a wood-rim!

[Several cars with the wheel on the "proper" side
1 old 75 with the wheel on the "wrong" side]

Don Banfield wrote:
>         I'm stilling figuring out my 88 spider veloce.  The biggest problem I seem to have with it is clearance between the clutch pedal and the steering wheel.
When the clutch is in its normal position... my lower leg doesn't fit (straight) in there.