RE: Berlinas

I'm not sure about the Berlina or Alfetta saloons vs Alfetta GT or GTV but,
if memory serves me right, virtually all the chassis development on the 105
series was done on the saloon and not on the slightly shorter Spider or GT
chassis.

Many say the saloon has a superior chassis.

I have yet to do a proper comparison as the Spider has never really turned
me on and I even prefer the Super to the GT.

Belinas are so damn cheap (and rare) compared to GTs and GTVs that I
wouldn't mind trying on of those, too.....