Re: Berlinas

I really loved my Berlina.  My most vivid memory is of a road trip
from Seattle to Bend, OR a few years ago in the summer.  On the
twisty roads up through the Dalles on the way home, I remember
being surprised as my three big dogs in the back seat were learning
to anticipate the corners instead of being tossed from side to side.
The car just wanted to go fast all day long without complaining.
When I got back into the Puget Sound late that night, I was going
90-100 mph on the last stretch from Tacoma to Seattle.  It was
a perfect little ride.

Kathy Jo