Spring Spacers

I seem to be in an endless hunt for various parts for
my new gtv these days... The latest one is spring
spacers, the ones that go under the springs to
increase the fender to wheel clearence.  I need to
raise the rear right side about 0.6".  I tried Alfa
Parts and APE but they didn't have any.  Any other
possible sources?  Anybody have one lying around that
they don't need?

I bought a set of spring "boosters" from KRAGEN as an
alternative.  These are the little metal inserts that
you can twist between the coils to gain some height.
I am a little worried thought that they'll end up
damaging the spring so I'd rather go with the
spacer...

On a separate note, I am also looking for the fresh
air hose that supplies cool air to the spica filter.
Anyone have one of these?

Thanks a lot,
Vangelis
Mountain View CA