Re: Radiator recore

Digesta,
Ed Lutz asked about radiator options, as I looked-up the cost of a new one in
the International catalog. I just had the trashed radiator from my recently
aquired 74 GTV recored by a local shop. The radiator came back with
significant (20mm) gaps at the top and bottom where the tube fin did not
extend vertically to meet the upper and lower tanks. The new fin tube is
copper, probably better than aluminum, but the cost was $325, not a bargain
when the new ones sell for $389. If you get an old radiator recored, be sure
to specify what you want before you entrust the work to the shop.

Modelle in Somers Point