World Record Values

In this past weekend's Denver Post/Rocky Mountain News classified section,
there was a Maratona GTV6 with an asking price of $15k.  If its the GTV6 I'm
thinking of, it is a nice car though I'm not sure if its $15k nice.

I've also found a Berlina that looks very nice based on the posted photos.
The asking price is a market-shifting $12,500.  The car looks great, but the
upholstery on the driver's seat is split.  Does anyone know if this is the
Berlina that was on eBay a couple months ago?
http://www.chequeredflag.com/alfa/alfa.htm

Cheers,
Lawrence
'71 GTV