reply to Les Singh, w/apologies to rest of digest community

Les,
My direct reply to your kind offer was rejected as inherently suspect by the
mail delivery software at your end, and it is not clear to me whether the
work-around it provided will have worked. I will follow in due course with
snailmail.
These days I can sympathise with any entity wanting a cocoon, but I also thank
God for Sir Bobby Peel's marvelous ninteenth-century invention of The Penny
Post.
Technology? Sic transit gloria mundi.
John