RE: Shankle Quadraflow

Henrik, I'm pretty sure that fitting is to supply filtered air to the idle
circuit and NOT for the oil separator. Then again, maybe yours has 2 fittings
???

Tim Lentz
Tampa, FL
1974 Spider (w/ QF for around town, but stock box for long trips)

<On my Quadraflow setup, which is not mounted at the moment, there is a
<fitting with a hose that goes to the oil separator from the bottom of
<the QF. I have been told that in California, the car should not be
<smogged without it. It probably will smog anyhow, but it should not pass
<the visual inspection. Especially if the smogger knows Alfas....
<Henrik Johansen,

<< I am going to reinstall my Shankle Quadraflows for awhile.
<< My Spica air box has a hose that connects to the outlet pipe on
<< the bottom of the oil separator.
<< Do users of the Shankle Quadraflow connect anything to this
<< outlet of the oil separator?