RE: Shankle Quadraflow

Tim, you may be right that mine has two fittings and two tubes. I
haven't looked at it for 6 months or so. One of those fittings do go to
the oilseparator. I'll take a look one of these days.

Henrik

Henrik, I'm pretty sure that fitting is to supply filtered air to the
idle
circuit and NOT for the oil separator. Then again, maybe yours has 2
fittings
???

Tim Lentz
Tampa, FL
1974 Spider (w/ QF for around town, but stock box for long trips)

<On my Quadraflow setup, which is not mounted at the moment, there is a
<fitting with a hose that goes to the oil separator from the bottom of
<the QF. I have been told that in California, the car should not be
<smogged without it. It probably will smog anyhow, but it should not
pass
<the visual inspection. Especially if the smogger knows Alfas....
<Henrik Johansen,

<< I am going to reinstall my Shankle Quadraflows for awhile.
<< My Spica air box has a hose that connects to the outlet pipe on
<< the bottom of the oil separator.
<< Do users of the Shankle Quadraflow connect anything to this
<< outlet of the oil separator?