Getting ready to do the brakes...

I'm planning on replacing the pads and rotors tomorrow. Unfortunately I
wasn't able to get a book in time (and I did enjoy reading a couple of
books about Alfa's in the book store -- my "favorite" was a guide to
imported cars (to the US) that used "Alpha Romeo" as the title headings,
but used "Alfa Romeo" in the text for the cars).

I've done brakes on other cars and think I should be able to handle this
job without any surprises. That is, unless there is something special
about the brakes on a 1974 spider that I should know about.

I'm used to using a C-Clamp to slowly push the piston in on front disk
brakes. The only other car I've worked on that had rear disk brakes had a
screw-in piston that you did not use the c-clamp on, but did require
patience and a little brake fluid to turn the piston.

I'm assuming the Spider's brakes are going to be pretty typical and not
overly complicated. Is this a safe assumption, or should I bag this
project until I get a real shop book for the car?

Thanks,
Greg