RE: Shankle Quadraflow

On my Quadraflow setup, which is not mounted at the moment, there is a
fitting with a hose that goes to the oil separator from the bottom of
the QF. I have been told that in California, the car should not be
smogged without it. It probably will smog anyhow, but it should not pass
the visual inspection. Especially if the smogger knows Alfas....

Henrik Johansen,
Copenhagen, Denmark
74 Spider
83 GTV6

Subject: Shankle Quadraflow

I am going to reinstall my Shankle Quadraflows for awhile.

My Spica air box has a hose that connects to the outlet pipe on
the bottom of the oil separator.

Do users of the Shankle Quadraflow connect anything to this
outlet of the oil separator?

Thanks.

Leslie Wong
'79 Sprint Veloce