97 Spider

Hey, Digesti, If anyone has an extra $26,000 they're not using, there's a
'97 Spider in the Auto Trader for sale. Ad says it may be the only one in
the U.S. Maybe, in light of the A.L.F.A. acronym explanation I've
recently had cleared up for me here, (thanks to some more knowledgeable
Alfisti), I should just but THIS car. Fits easily into the category of
"Buy Nice and Don't Worry About Fixing It", I think. Just that one little
detail of available cash... Oh well, I can dream- That's free! Patrick
Hood '78 Spider- somewhere in the middle of the spectrum.