Spider top frame parts?

I need 1 (maybe both) main brackets that anchor the frame at either
side.  My LHS (driver side in the US) is completely stuffed, the
RHS is repairable.

Can you still buy these new or should I try to get a second hand
one?

Anybody parting out a spider with a busted top frame that has
these parts in good order?

It's a boxy bracket that bolts to the inside of the car and is
where the main hood bows attach (by big rivets).  Is there an
alternative to the big rivets for reassembling the top frame?

I've got cash money for the part + shipping costs.  I also need
an ashtray for a 1975 spider if anybody has one.

dave.
1978 Alfetta GTV "trusty"
1975 Alfa Spider Veloce "rusty"
1994 Volvo 850 T5 wagon