cosmetics on 91 Spider

I would image that the door could be repaired by heating it and placing it
under a cement block to cool. This is what I plan on doing with mine.

The mirror switch can be taken apart and repaired. I did this to mine about
9 years ago and it is still working. When you take it apart the four main
contacts are small cones, hard to put back together. What I did was pack
them with di-electric grease to hold them in place while I put it back
together. This grease trick I learn when I was working part time in a marine
repairing outboard motor with needle bearing on the crank and connecting
rods.

I replaced my power antenna about 10 years ago with an after market power
antenna that stills works today.

Cordova Ralph
Ralph Fetsch
Cordova Tennessee
1991 Spider Veloce w/auto 195,000+ (S)miles
1964 Giulia 1600 Spider

[demime 0.99c.7 removed an attachment of type application/ms-tnef which had a name of winmail.dat]